YOUNG RESEARCHER MALE
SIAA – South Indian ASDF Awards from the presenters of ASDF Global Awards (Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties) an international non profit organization which has come forwards to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more. They foster a climate where new and existing organization that develop Research and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in sucessful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. These awards are given out for different vertical of South Indian people like expert in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more.
Best Young Researcher Male Award is proposed to encourage the potential people who are in the Research and the vision of India in their area of excellence. This award is aimed for the people who shine in both the Academic, Scientific and Industrial Research and have opted to serve in Research line within the scope of their academic to intuit the knowledge among the young people.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- Nominee should be in guiding projects in addition to research / consultancy.
- The Nominees invention has been approved the Government Perusal.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.