SIAA – South Indian ASDF Awards from the presenters of ASDF Global Awards (Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties) an international non profit organization which has come forwards to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more. They foster a climate where new and existing organization that develop Research and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in sucessful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. These awards are given out for different vertical of South Indian people like expert in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more.
Best Industry Institute Award is given to the institution which has a greater level of delegation in the action rendered, increasing the performance and the growth of the same in a greater magnitude. The designations and the roles played should be in competent level by each and every individual of the institute maintaining the extents of the cadre.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.