RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE INSTITUTE
SIAA – South Indian ASDF Awards from the presenters of ASDF Global Awards (Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties) an international non profit organization which has come forwards to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more. They foster a climate where new and existing organization that develop Research and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in sucessful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. These awards are given out for different vertical of South Indian people like expert in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more.
Best Research Infra Institute Award is given to the Research Institution which really has good infrastructure in all the terms including Laboratory, Parking, Spacious Classrooms, Well – Ventilated Lecture Halls, Split Administrative Region, Ergonomic Board room for meetings and other relating to the Infrastructural facts. Good Library, Research Related Articles, Physical Health, Indoor Game House and others such will be an added advantage.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- The institute should have 2 years of standing.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.