ACADEMIC PRINCIPAL ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
SIAA – South Indian ASDF Awards from the presenters of ASDF Global Awards (Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties) an international non profit organization which has come forwards to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more. They foster a climate where new and existing organization that develop Research and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in sucessful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. These awards are given out for different vertical of South Indian people like expert in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more.
Best Principal Engineering & Technology Award is proposed to encourage faculty in the designation of Principal / Dean with a specialization in all the field. Nominee’s are welcome who are in the command of teaching organizations for quite some time in years, (at least 3 years) will be considered for this category. This award is aimed to encourage Dean / Principal / or an equivalent position in teaching organization who have opted to assist the managements of teaching organizations in the process of creating professionals and nurturing the Research and Development among the institutions.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- Nominee should be in the highest level of decision making in the academic in Engineering Institution.
- Nominee should be the person who makes needed policy decisions.
- The nominee should be in the current organization for a minimum 2 years as of the Awards Ceremony Date.
- Age is not a criteria for this awards, but the institution must have been approved by AICTE or an equivalent body.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.