ACADEMIC NON-CIRCUIT FACULTY
SIAA – South Indian ASDF Awards from the presenters of ASDF Global Awards (Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties) an international non profit organization which has come forwards to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more. They foster a climate where new and existing organization that develop Research and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in sucessful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. These awards are given out for different vertical of South Indian people like expert in Teaching, Industrial, Research, Academic Scientists and more.
Best Non Circuit Faculty Award is proposed to encourage teaching faculty in any designation, but possessing minimum qualification for teaching as per present day norms of AICTE / UGC with a specialization in any of the non circuit field. Only teaching faculty who are in teaching for quite some time in years, (at least 3 years) will be considered for this category. This award is aimed to encourage teaching faculty who have opted to create Non Circuit professionals like civil, Chemical and more for better and prospective era.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- Nominee should be in the highest level of decision making in the academics.
- Nominee should be the person who makes needed policy decisions.
- The nominee should be in the current organization for a minimum 2 years as of the Awards Ceremony Date.
- Age is not a criteria for this awards, but the institution must have been approved by AICTE or an equivalent body.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.